Friday, January 15, 2010

2010, the year of great Phalco comments.

It's fun to see a random email or YouTube comment come through from projects of the past. We rarely follow up on old projects and websites but every now and then I'll look down at my phone and see an email that features a comment on something we've done. Since the debut of The 40 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It trailer the comments have been rolling in. Here's two gems we received earlier this week. My opinion, the best fucking comments we've ever gotten. Enjoy...

"One of the few rules I've lived my life by: Never listen to a guy with a goatee like the douche in this trailer. That rule has never let me down." –YouTube comment on Destroying Jonah Hill - Trailer 1 (2008)

"Tell me where can I order that maid from Spacebook who will eat my p*ssy and then clean my house." –Email comment on Phalco Sketch Comedy Stage Show (2009)

No comments: